Tuesday 14 February 2012
with or without you /14:07

A friend recently commented "you're the type of person one doesn't hate nor love.. very neutral, and almost got the feel of we can do with or without you..."

This comment hit home for me spot on and jottled me up from the stiff bus ride. There's some kindof truth in it, and set me thinking as I've recently felt that in gatherings, somehow or rather I'm always the odd one out. 卖不出. There's always this barrier to communication, that body language that's hindering me. why? feels as thou my mind is not sync w myself at all.. Sustaining conversation is one, and two is being too quick to "close convo". Why huh? It is just simply of me lacking the self confidence in myself and that I should start self praising myself?!

How now brown cow?

0 comments