Monday 26 December 2011
/23:15

Now the question is to down pes anot?

a month later, my status is gonna be up. and there's no way i will still be able to do parade and run around.. unless of course miracle happens.. and the sad reality is that chiropractic is not recognized by Mindef.
seeing the chiropractic doctor has its ups and downs, some days i feel the pain easing and on others its just pain.. very much my spine feels like the subject of a science experiment. waking up each day is like filing a report.. At times, its just pure frustration indeed; the feeling of being trapped in a spot, in a prison cell.
Then again, this whole episode is teaching me the value of being patient, anger management.. perhaps its just a test for me? mind vs body?

I really hope i get to wake up from this "dream" soon.. seriously, fighting hard to paint a smile on the face is not the way to go indeed.

0 comments